- Building America Solutions Center – Visit the Multifamily New Construction Certification Process page to learn about multifamily certification options.
- Energy Star Multifamily Program – Visit the Multifamily New Construction Certification Process page to learn about multifamily certification options.
- Enterprise Green Communities – Enterprise Green Communities helps developers, investors, builders and policymakers make the transition to a green future for affordable housing.
- LEED v4 Homes and Multifamily Midrise – A LEED credential denotes proficiency in today’s sustainable design, construction and operations standards.
- Living Building Challenge – The Living Building Challenge is the world’s most rigorous proven performance standard for buildings.
- The Multifamily Energy Savings Project – The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) is engaged in a multi-year project to create or expand comprehensive building upgrade programs for market-rate and affordable multifamily housing.
- Our Powers Combined – Energy Efficiency and Solar in Affordable Multifamily Buildings.
- Passive Building Multifamily – The affordable, efficient, and resilient path to NET ZERO multifamily housing.
- Rocky Mountain Institute – Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)’s mission is to transform global energy use to create a clean, prosperous, and secure low-carbon future.
- Southface Energy Institute – Southface Institute promotes sustainable homes, workplaces and communities through education, research, advocacy and technical assistance.
- Zero Energy Multifamily Buildings – Three Case Studies.
Energy Efficiency in Multifamily Buildings Resources
This library of educational resources has been developed specifically for multifamily housing owners, operators, and other stakeholders engaged in energy efficiency for multifamily housing.